Protocol if Tested Positive for Pre Boarding???

CJS2766

Hello all, please forgive me if this has already been posted. I would like to know what is the official protocol if we "happen" to test positive when we do our pre boarding test 3 days before cruising? I really don't want to fly to Florida just to be denied and waste that flight, money, etc... 

Both my wife and I were vaccinated a long while back, but were wondering what do we do if for whatever reason our tests come back positive? Our flights were booked through Royal Air, would we get our money back for that or would they honor a future flight? Do I need to call Royal immediately if our results are not negative? We just want to be 110% ready and prepared for anything!

Thanks all!

Carlos

I just read the other day if you booked refundable air through Air2Sea you would get a refund.  Those who did not book refundable air or booked elsewhere should contact the air carrier. 
I cannot find that in writing at the moment.   It stuck with me because I had returned a few short weeks ago from flying my family if 6 to the Bahamas to cruise .  I’ve no idea if I had refundable air and it’s likely I did not.  I did have travel insurance-be sure it covers Covid 

10 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

I just read the other day if you booked refundable air through Air2Sea you would get a refund.  Those who did not book refundable air or booked elsewhere should contact the air carrier. 
I cannot find that in writing at the moment.   It stuck with me because I had returned a few short weeks ago from flying my family if 6 to the Bahamas to cruise .  I’ve no idea if I had refundable air and it’s likely I did not.  I did have travel insurance-be sure it covers Covid 

Look in your Air2Sea receipt. It'll list the cancelation charges (if any) under each person's cost breakout