Beach Club Booking

So Sheryl and I were moved from Navigator to Freedom for our September 28 sailing. A logical move and no complaints, we do love Freedom. 

However, as a result our cruise planner bookings were cancelled, including the damn good deal we had for the Beach Club at Coco Cay.  At $79 each it was a locked in and sweet deal. When I go to rebook, thats now $169 per person.  Now this isnt a complaint, I know its one of those things but dayum, I really thought we had beaten the system lol

I will be keeping eyes open for sales and see what happens

On 6/9/2021 at 10:37 PM, Andy & Sheryl Unwin said:

So Sheryl and I were moved from Navigator to Freedom for our September 28 sailing. A logical move and no complaints, we do love Freedom. 

However, as a result our cruise planner bookings were cancelled, including the damn good deal we had for the Beach Club at Coco Cay.  At $79 each it was a locked in and sweet deal. When I go to rebook, thats now $169 per person.  Now this isnt a complaint, I know its one of those things but dayum, I really thought we had beaten the system lol

I will be keeping eyes open for sales and see what happens

I've on Enchantment in Nov. going to PDCC and the day pass to Beach club is $79.  Come February, I'll be on Mariner and the day pass is at $169 on sale. 

• 2 weeks later...

A magnanimous offer from Royal. Bottom line, we get the difference back as an onboard credit, and if we dont use that, it gets refunded. Basically they are honouring the original bookng cost which is outstanding.

Dear Guest,

Recently, we reached out to inform you of the changes to our deployment planning and how as a result your reservation was going to be moved to a new ship. Since then, we’ve received some inquiries regarding Cruise Planner purchases and want to provide you with some clarity.

Regardless of whether you choose to stay on the new sailing or choose to cancel, your Cruise Planner purchases will automatically drop from your reservation. You’ll receive a full refund of funds paid to your original form of payment within 14 days.

If your reservation has been moved to the new sailing and you re-purchase like-for-like Cruise Planner items and there is a price increase, we’ll reimburse you for the difference via an Onboard Credit added to your SeaPass Account. This credit will only be added if the products purchased are the same as those you previously had. For example, if you originally booked a 1-device VOOM package –  re-purchasing a 1-device VOOM package would make you eligible, purchasing a new 4-device VOOM package instead would disqualify you from the credit.

Once you’ve completed your Cruise Planner purchases, the credit will reflect on your SeaPass account by Day 2 of your new sailing. This Onboard Credit can be used anywhere onboard and if at the end of your cruise you haven’t used the full amount, any remaining funds will be reimbursed to your credit card on file. Below, you’ll find some FAQs answered for you regarding this offer.

We hope this has clarified some of the confusion around your Cruise Planner purchases. We look forward to having you back in onboard very soon!

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International