Azamara Reveals Health & Safety Protocols Ahead of Cruise Resumption

https://www.azamara.com/booked-guests/before-you-board/explore-well-at-sea/explore-well-faq

This is better but still keep in mind this is a fully vaccinated sailing to start

Masking:

Will I be required to wear a mask while onboard and when going ashore?

All guests and crew will be required to wear face masks when physical distancing isn’t possible including indoor public areas, terminals and during shore excursions in accordance with the Healthy Sail Panel and CDC latest recommendations. Guests will not be required to wear masks in their staterooms, while dining in restaurants or in outdoor areas where physical distancing can be maintained. We’re continually monitoring public health guidelines and will modify masks policies as new information becomes available and standards evolve.

15 minutes ago, twangster said:

Cool, especially since none of their ships are in the US for the summer.

CDC ain't got nothing on them.  

They don't come to the US until the CSO has expired.

I agree but they do reference the CDC in their guidelines which is a nod to them when they return to US

1 hour ago, UNCFanatik said:

https://www.azamara.com/booked-guests/before-you-board/explore-well-at-sea/explore-well-faq

This is better but still keep in mind this is a fully vaccinated sailing to start

Masking:

Will I be required to wear a mask while onboard and when going ashore?

All guests and crew will be required to wear face masks when physical distancing isn’t possible including indoor public areas, terminals and during shore excursions in accordance with the Healthy Sail Panel and CDC latest recommendations. Guests will not be required to wear masks in their staterooms, while dining in restaurants or in outdoor areas where physical distancing can be maintained. We’re continually monitoring public health guidelines and will modify masks policies as new information becomes available and standards evolve.

That's disappointing.  Essentially you have to wear masks outdoors if there's anyone else near you.

There should be zero outdoor mask requirement. I'll be quite disappointed if RC maintains an outdoor mask requirement for Bahamas cruises.

3 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

There should be zero outdoor mask requirement. I'll be quite disappointed if RC maintains an outdoor mask requirement for Bahamas cruises.

I'll bet you a shiny nickle it will be a rule on RC