Calling all Rhapsody Experts

Neesa

IF they offer the L & S option for our impending June cancellation my alternative would be this ship. Is the foot traffic and chair dragging a concern (loudly, frequently, hours) for a deck 8 cabin? What is your favorite thing about this Ship? It is scheduled to depart out of Tampa USA if allowed by then June 2022 (oh please let us sail). @twangsterdo you have any photos of this ship/class of ship? The You Tube videos I found made me nauseous within minutes. Wanting to make the best decision for my family, we are vaccinated but my 15 year old is not so eligible so it may be a long while before we step back on board again. I am done with the FCC game (if I can be) and think my prices are really fair so hoping to lock that in for next year. 

Thanks to all & again to everyone sailing from non US ports PLEASE post those trip blogs so I can live vicariously through you, take good care all!

Favor Please GIF by swerk

We sailed Rhapsody from Tampa in Feb 2020 and loved it. We had a midship junior suite on deck 8, didn't hear any noise. Being a smaller ship everything is nearby, didn't need to use (or wait) for a lift as we were happy to walk up or down a few flights of stairs. Ship was very very friendly, always found sun loungers whenever we wanted them, sure you don't get a Broadway show by that's not what we were looking for. If you're looking for a relaxing cruise, you can't go wrong with Rhapsody.

3 hours ago, Mike.s said:

We sailed Rhapsody from Tampa in Feb 2020 and loved it. We had a midship junior suite on deck 8, didn't hear any noise. Being a smaller ship everything is nearby, didn't need to use (or wait) for a lift as we were happy to walk up or down a few flights of stairs. Ship we very very friendly, always found sun loungers whenever we wanted them, sure you don't get a Broadway show by that's not what we were looking for. If you're looking for a relaxing cruise, you can't go wrong with Rhapsody.

This is a great point.

I remember going on Vision once after a series of mega ship cruises.  I got on the elevator on deck 8 out of habit and went up to the pool deck... one deck up.  Doh!  

Everything is so easy to get to without requiring an elevator.

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2021 at 10:28 AM, Neesa said:

@twangster@Matt Suite on Deck 7! Sounds good, now I will will a Lift & Shift to be offered ? Thanks so much!

we were looking at a Grand 2 bedroom on the radiance of the sea , deck 7 above restaurant or bar , or deck under the the pool & sun deck , we chose deck seven above Chops , hopeful there aren't to many late load chewers ?

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite ships, I make at least one run a year. Haven't been disappointed to date. I suspect it will be more & more difficult to secure bookings via USA ports for the foreseeable future. If you're lucky enough too, make it the best! Don't concern yourself with rumors, make your own memories!