*Error on Royal System Cruise not Cancelled** Anthem of the Seas Trans Atlantic April 2021 NY to South Hampton NOT Cancelled

KenCP

***Just heard back from my agent and it was a human error that my cruise was cancelled and all my purchases cancelled. 

Just got an email from Royal canceling my Anthem of the Seas Trans Atlantic April 2021 from New York to South Hampton.  Third cruise booked that has been cancelled, hopefully I will be able to do that one again in 2022.  

Cancelled GIF by MOODMAN 

In view of the timing and length of the sailing it is perhaps unsurprising. What is surprising though is that given their track record in this area RCL has taken the decision to cancel so far out, particularly as there is a (very slim I know) chance the CDC could rescind the max. 7 night condition to the sail order before then.

Either way it's tough news to receive. I dread it when an RCL email hits my inbox these days as it is rarely good news - even the good news is not as good as it first appears... if I get one more email reminding me of the savings I can enjoy on CP purchases for my cancelled Feb 21 cruise! ?

Come come now Ian, happy thoughts... ??????

Just heard back from my agent and it was a human error that my cruise was cancelled and all my purchases cancelled. 

Now let's see if they will give me back my great discounts that I had in my packages.

Probably going to be cancelled anyways the way things are going.  

• KenCP changed the title to *Error on Royal System Cruise not Cancelled** Anthem of the Seas Trans Atlantic April 2021 NY to South Hampton NOT Cancelled