Royal Caribbean Blog

Would you volunteer for a test cruise? (Survey only - Not a place to apply)

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a glass half-full kind of guy, I think @Matt may have accidentally provided RCG an invaluable service: a database of individuals who should ABSOLUTELY 100% NOT be involved on a test cruise due to a

This thread just gets funnier and funnier.  Best one in a long time.  I too would like to volunteer.  However, I think the best way to trial all of these protocols is to test them under the most sever

Posted Images

Absolutely! I am single whose kids are grown and live in different states. I am an essential worker who has worked everyday in the public since the beginning of the pandemic. Yet, I have still traveled and been to public venues, shopping etc. Always taking precautions of course, but not allowing paranoia to consume me. My job consists of being exposed to many harmful things, so I know all too well of how to keep safe and clear of exposure. I have not been sick or exposed to the virus, I'm in good health and I could sure use a nice getaway. My family reunion cruise in September, we had to cancel back in July due to Covid obviously. So with much disappointment, family loss and sickness; I wouldn't mind taking one for the team so not only my family can feel secure in the "New Normal" of cruising hopefully next year, but so that other families can as well. Cruising is an experience that everyone interested should have a chance to do at least once. I've cruised several times before so I am well aware of how exciting and amazing it was. What better judge, then someone who can compare the "Old Cruising Experience" to now the "New Cruising Experience" and report on the difference in safety, security, cleanliness and just overall experience as we adjust to now life as we know it🤷🏾So after that long winded explanation, Yes! I'd love to volunteer! Tell me your do's and dont's, needs and wants and I'm there!!!🙋🏾🚢🏝

20 minutes ago, Matt said:

Hi Matt,

Doesn't mention anything about qualifications. Here are some of mine, do you think these will qualify me?

Bon Vivant, well versed in the English language as well as Pig Latin, able to walk and chew gum at the same time, highly experienced office worker qualified on most of the Xerox Multifunction / All-in-One Laser Printers, non smoker, non drinker before 12:00 noon, I am a professional amateur, always wading into areas that I hardly anything about and I can make sure nothing ever happens. 😎

36 minutes ago, rjac said:

Hi Matt,

Doesn't mention anything about qualifications. Here are some of mine, do you think these will qualify me?

Bon Vivant, well versed in the English language as well as Pig Latin, able to walk and chew gum at the same time, highly experienced office worker qualified on most of the Xerox Multifunction / All-in-One Laser Printers, non smoker, non drinker before 12:00 noon, I am a professional amateur, always wading into areas that I hardly anything about and I can make sure nothing ever happens. 😎

You're perfect, Robert !!!

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Would you volunteer for a test cruise? (Survey only - Not a place to apply)