Would you volunteer for a test cruise? (Survey only - Not a place to apply)

Matt

My husband and I went on a royal Caribbean cruise harmony of the seas on February 9, 2020 for our honeymoon and we had a phenomenal experience with minimal Covid precautions in play. For example hand sanitizer and wiping down everything after customers left. We were very impressed. We would love to see and get the chance to experience the cruise after several months and to see the difference from then to now and to see how amazing royal Caribbean always holds themselves. 
Our daughter is graduating high school to hopefully pursue a dance scholarship this year and all of her shows so far have been canceled due to Covid. We want to give her an amazing graduation gift of a cruise and to volunteer would be amazing for us

Thank  you 

the Stewart family 

lindsey knight-stewart

Absolutely we would volunteer to help bring the cruise industry that we all love and adore back. At a minimum, myself (Derrick Rieke) and my husband (Christopher Webb), both from Kansas City, would jump at this opportunity. We have already had 3 cruises this year cancelled and we don't want to see our spring break cruise have the same outcome in March. Let us know how we can help. We can tangle up a few friends to join as well!

I would absolutely volunteer for this.  I understand that this would be a "working" cruise, not a vacation and I imagine a lot would be asked of the "passengers."  I want to do what I can to help support the return of the cruise industry.  I am also relatively young and not in the target zone of the virus.  It's just exciting that this we  have gotten to this point and it is even a possibility.  Much more will be learned for future cruise protocol with these types of sailings.  

I would certainly volunteer for these test cruises. I have been working from home since March and will continue to do so. My contact level is low and I have been practicing social distancing. I love RCCL! only cruise RCCL and also did my Environmental Science project on RCCL and their Save the Waves Program (when I obtained my Associates Degree at age 52!) I am healthy, no underlying health conditions and LOVE TO CRUISE! I will do whatever is necessary to test out the new procedures for cruising. We need to get RCCL back on the seas! Truly the best way to vacation.

Good morning. My husband and I live in Wisconsin, and we are frequent cruisers. We would absolutely love to volunteer and can go at ANY time. Would be happy to assist in the new process and test out new protocol. Royal Caribbean ... please contact us! We just booked Aruba for a birthday getaway, but could always change it. ? Thank you. Susan and Tim

25 minutes ago, Ehammond333 said:

I would pay to volunteer!!! Wait....that's not how that works...

If you've ever volunteered with Scouting organizations, you know that IS how it works. You pay to register and spend money on uniforms and activities to provide leadership to our young people.