Untouchables on MDR menu

Matt

On 5/10/2021 at 4:11 PM, LovetoCruise87 said:

I went on a cruise one time and they did not have escargot! They told me there was a worldwide shortage of the little guys. 

They should come visit my garden in winter (rainy season). It would supply the fleet for a month. 🙄

Did this menu update ever happen? The MDR menu I see on the website seems the same as always. Did I miss something? Maybe I just don't see the differences and they're...subtle?

I always look at the Vegan menu on the app.  There are a few appys that I like - Grilled Avocado, Tempura Veggies with soy sauce  (ask for low sodium), some of the soups are good. For lunch in the MDR they sometimes have Butternut squash risotto.  I know in one case there was nothing on the main menu so some friends of ours got the Kids chicken breast; even the Chicken figures were good. I wanted a brownie so I ordered of the Kids and it came with ice cream though ice cream was not listed or the words 'a la mode'.