spa pricing

My wife and I booked a Spa Balcony room for September 2021, the room includes early embarkation and debarkation as well as 50% a spa treatment.  If my wife books a spa treatment through the cruise planner will the 50% come off at checkout, or does she have to wait to book and pay once on board?

The cruise planner prices you see now aren't really that much lower than what you'll see on board. Especially with the daily Cruise Compass specials you'll see advertised. There's not a huge advantage to booking spa stuff in advance. I would say to visit the spa, find out what the specials are, and use your coupon on something once you see what they have. 

Thanks @CrznTxn

I guess we will be rebooking, because that is total BS in my eyes with the 50 OBC.  The cabin was coming with more than just the spa and embarkation/debarkation.  It was coming with upgraded balcony furniture, bed linens, bathroom showers and toiletries, fruit baskets, coffee maker, etc.  

It basically was a step below JS and above a typical balcony.  Hoping our TA can now get me in a JS at the same price.

22 hours ago, Pima1988 said:

@jcfoshe  where did you see or read this?  Can you send a link?

I am booked May 2021 on Symphony spa cabin.  I just left a message with our TA to look into this.  The spa cabin on Symphony was being released 1 week prior to our sailing.  

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2020/05/05/royal-caribbean-cancels-plans-introduce-spa-stateroom-category