RoyalUp offer pending? any hope?

Hello,

I put in 2 offers through the RoyalUp program on Nav of the Seas cruising April 13, 2020.  One offer says pending, but the other offer I am able to Modify or Cancel.

Anyone know what this means?  Has anyone had an offer pending that was later accepted?  Thanks

I, too, have a pending offer for an Apr. 04 sailing.  I suspect that just means its "pending acceptance or denial......we will let you know". I think they wait it out, as long as possible (day or so before) and see what fills up at asking price.  I also suspect they start at the highest bids, fill rooms with bidders till theyve filled all possible rooms with people that bid on them. This is just what I would do if it was my program....

2 minutes ago, TLowder said:

One bid says pending and one bid lets me modify it or cancel it.  Just curious why one can be modified and one can't.  There must be some reason they are different.

Just a guess: They have either accepted or denied that bid, and it just hasnt processed through to you being able to see it that way.  From what Ive read, in the past, you can modify a bid up until they make a decision on it. 

Good luck!!!! 

1 hour ago, TLowder said:

Hello,

I put in 2 offers through the RoyalUp program on Nav of the Seas cruising April 13, 2020.  One offer says pending, but the other offer I am able to Modify or Cancel.

Anyone know what this means?  Has anyone had an offer pending that was later accepted?  Thanks

May I ask what the offers were? Were these minimum bids? If not, how much more than minimum?

Thanks.

Happy cruising!