Drinks from specialty restaurants

Dorn

We are sailing on Harmony in April and I will have the unlimited beverage package but I am not planning on doing any specialty restaurant packages. My question is, do these restaurants have a small bar area where you can grab a quick drink without ordering food? I understand the specialty restaurants have there own unique drinks at each place and I would like to try some. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Some restaurants have bars and some do not.  Some restaurants have bars on one ship but not on another (Wonderland comes to mind, here).  Most of the specialty restaurants do not have integral bars.  For instance, 150 Central Park, known for the cucumber martini, uses the Central Park bar.

Has anyone tried to order a cucumber martini at the Central Park bar?

1 hour ago, AlexWinters said:

Unfortunately, I stopped by the Trellis bar on both Harmony & Symphony asking about the cucumber martini and they acted as if they never heard about it haha 

The Cucumber martini is/was made from a special cart that they wheel around to your table.