Mexican Liquor Stores - Coz and Porto Maya

Floski

Headed on Harmony in April to the western Caribbean and want to get some good deals on 

rum and tequila that either A) I can't get in South Carolina or 2) are a great deal versus the states.

I know the ship has some good pricing on a few things, but don't really know where the best deal is.

Any suggestions?  

I'll hang up and listen.

Cozumel is my home away from home. spent 2 holidays renting a condo in paradise! You want to go to Cava del Duero , Av. Lic. Pedro Joaquin Coldwell 599 B, Centro, 77600, Cozumel. It was refered to us by a local as the cheapest booze on the island. Good selection available and we got great tequila at half the price from home (Canada). Maybe on your way out of the port, check prices so you have something to compare with. Hope this help! Have a good trip! 

On 1/18/2020 at 2:50 PM, suna said:

Cozumel is my home away from home. spent 2 holidays renting a condo in paradise! You want to go to Cava del Duero , Av. Lic. Pedro Joaquin Coldwell 599 B, Centro, 77600, Cozumel. It was refered to us by a local as the cheapest booze on the island. Good selection available and we got great tequila at half the price from home (Canada). Maybe on your way out of the port, check prices so you have something to compare with. Hope this help! Have a good trip! 

Is Cava Del Duero the same thing as Covi?  Whenever I google Covi, Cava del Duero comes up.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Scatmanjack said:

I'll be looking for some Havana Club Rum next week that you can't buy in the USA but can still legally bring back... 

Cozumel is our only Mexican Port...

Paul

For the cost there are better rums out there. Make sure you get to the taste before you buy shops.