Escape room Pre-booking?

deep1

Was watching the live broadcast with Matt the other day... He endorsed the escape rooms o the ships that have them. Well I'm an INDY freak and deck 15 has one... He mentioned something about  booking asap but I was distracted as to details how... I don't see it on cruise planner. Ist there some way to prebook?  It was sold out our last trip. This trip we got the kids so really want to do it...

10 hours ago, deep1 said:

Was watching the live broadcast with Matt the other day... He endorsed the escape rooms o the ships that have them. Well I'm an INDY freak and deck 15 has one... He mentioned something about  booking asap but I was distracted as to details how... I don't see it on cruise planner. Ist there some way to prebook?  It was sold out our last trip. This trip we got the kids so really want to do it...

I don't know when your sailing but it should be listed under Entertainment and you know how that goes as far as when they make things available.  I don't know the ages of your kids but I believe the minimum age is 14.  

12 hours ago, deep1 said:

On the Harmony it wasn't available in Cruise Planner until about 2-3 weeks before departure.  Not sure what the timing would be for the Independence of the Seas.

We did this on Independence in September. It was great fun!

We booked it via the cruise planner 1 month before our sailing.

It requires 12 people so is a great activity for family and friends. You don’t need to find 12 people though as you you be paired with other people who have booked for the same time.

9 hours ago, ChessE4 said:

On the Harmony it wasn't available in Cruise Planner until about 2-3 weeks before departure.  Not sure what the timing would be for the Independence of the Seas.

We sailed the Harmony this past May, same for us, did not show on Cruise planner until 4 weeks before our sail date.

We loved it, been going to the one's here, they are so much fun!  Planning on doing the one on the Allure when we sail this upcoming May.

Great... Thanks as always for the answers... Great people make this a fantastic place to visit and garner info from. We have had my GF's daughter on a 3 day on Majesty a couple years ago. She'll likely flip when she sees a much larger Indy... My GF's son has never even seen a cruise ship except from miles away looking at port of New York.  He has no concept. He'll point at a five story building "That big"? "Three times as tall and longer than from here to the stop light at the end of the street"... My mission is to show them trips of a lifetime... ?