Incredible prices on suites from Puerto Rico

Booked a grand suite for the first time for Jan 2018 on adventure. If you ever wanted a to stay in a suite and are wiling to fly to san juan, now is the time to go for it.

Great deal suites staring at prices lower than Balcony Cabins. I would really like to know Royal's marketing department thinking here. If I did US Cruises I would book this. Thank you

Is it possible for all the suites on Adventure to be sold out from August 2017 thru February 2018 already or do you think there was a problem with the pricing in the system and they pulled them all until they get the pricing  corrected. Just a thought. 

Oh wow....there's definitely something going on.  When I booked mine this morning there was not ONE Owner's Suite booked...they were ALL available......and so was the Royal Suite - so there is NO WAY that they have sold out in just this few hours.  RCI has definitely withdrawn them intentionally.  Maybe the rush on booking suites set off some kind of alarms and they are re-pricing.  Whatever it is, it is definitely intentional and deliberate.

Montocguy, it seems like you just canNOT catch a break !  Does a little black cloud follow you around all the time ?

Sorry...not making fun.  It just seems like you have more trouble finding a deal than anyone I have heard of !

I am beginning to think I do have some bad luck following me..lol

I even had the room picked out etc.....but I waited too long as I was at work and couldn't complete the booking at the time...when I finally entered my card I got the message.

When I called she could see the room I had selected but confirmed it was now booked by someone else as I had timed out..

I have to think they put a block on...even with such a good deal it seems strange that ALL suites on ALL cruises for months and months are sold out......

Still looking for that "once in a lifetime deal".......or really any good deal at this point...haha

Sounds like they realized they screwed up the pricing and dropped a block on all the remaining suites.

Big question will be if they honor the rates already booked or void them and have you rebook.

I believe that they will honor the ones that they have already booked. 

Sounds like poor Montocguy was right in the middle of making a booking when they shut him out.

There is NO way that all these suites are sold out.  RCI has definitely blocked them.

Like I said earlier, ALL of the Owner's Suites and the Royal Suite were still available this morning when I booked mine....so there is no way they have sold all of them this quick.

So it looks like they've opened the Adventure suites back up....but they have definitely bumped the prices.  This morning the OS that I booked retailed at [before any discounts] $3599 PP; now they are $5141 PP.  That's roughly a 43% price increase.

Not sure if they have bumped all of the suites by a similar percentage or not but that's the one I booked this morning.

Glad I was able to get this done when I did.  My OS is basically $580/day.  NOT a bad price for an OS Christmas week.

So it looks like they've opened the Adventure suites back up....but they have definitely bumped the prices.  This morning the OS that I booked retailed at [before any discounts] $3599 PP; now they are $5141 PP.  That's roughly a 43% price increase.

Not sure if they have bumped all of the suites by a similar percentage or not but that's the one I booked this morning.

Glad I was able to get this done when I did.  My OS is basically $580/day.  NOT a bad price for an OS Christmas week.

I agree they will not try to change the price for people who have already booked. It would cause a PR nightmare.  I believe what happen here is someone made a mistake inputting information and the wrong code was entered resulting in a price that was wrong and very low. But then ericreev posted here about it and several members jumped at the deal. Thank you for the heads up ericreev.

While it was definitely eric that gave ME this information (thank you !) this information was all over Cruise Critic yesterday so I suspect that the volume of responses from many sources caused a storm of booking at the earlier, lower price.

It was rather ridiculous for RCI to tell customers that these suites were all sold out.  They knew that wasn't true and certainly WE knew that wasn't true.  "Computer glitch" would have worked and it would alMOST have been the truth.