CoCo Cay Waterpark - parent spot?

We purchased the waterpark tickets at CoCo Cay for our trip in August.  On the ship, DH and I tend to wait at the bottom while our kids go down.  But wondering logistically, is there a place we can wait for them in the shade and see them come down?  And do different slides end at different spots?  Or will it depend what slide they decide to go on (not sure if they go up a single spot and then decide which one to go on - or if they go up different spots depending on the slide)?  Our kids aren't super young but I do like to keep an eye on them....esp as our older one may go on a slide that our younger one doesn't want to try.

The slides are clustered into two "towers", if you know which slides they are on you can find spots to stand and observe the landing areas.

Not a lot of shade to be found in the waterpark though, its too new to have any real trees so its pretty much huddling under whatever structure might be near where you want to stand or going under the umbrellas in a seating area but that probably wouldnt be as conveneient for watching for the kids coming down.

Thank you for the reply.  Good to know the slides are split into two towers or areas so can find a spot on the appropriate side.  Doesn't sound like a ton of shade, which may be rough in Aug.  Hopefully there will be an umbrella or some spot that we can find.They have already mentioned their interest in that amazing pool too so not sure how long they will want to stay by the slides.  (I'll do wave pool and regular pool...just not waterslides)

15 minutes ago, WannaCruise said:

Thank you for the reply.  Good to know the slides are split into two towers or areas so can find a spot on the appropriate side.  Doesn't sound like a ton of shade, which may be rough in Aug.  Hopefully there will be an umbrella or some spot that we can find.They have already mentioned their interest in that amazing pool too so not sure how long they will want to stay by the slides.  (I'll do wave pool and regular pool...just not waterslides)

Make sure you check out the obstacle pool at the waterpark as well!  That looked like a lot of fun.

19 minutes ago, KJones said:

Is the obstacle pool geared for kids, or is it something adults could do as well?

I read a lot of adults were hanging out on it and trying things out there.  I've only seen photographs of it and have not visited myself.  @Matt has a photo of the lily pad obstacle in the adventure pool on one of his live blogs from his visit that can be found here:  https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/06/17/mariner-of-the-seas-live-blog-day-3-perfect-day-cococay

44 minutes ago, KJones said:

Is the obstacle pool geared for kids, or is it something adults could do as well?

I saw some adults doing the obstacles in the pool.  Mostly kids but enough that you wouldn't be out of place.  There are a few taller ropes for the lily pads that mostly older kids and adults did.  

There were some tables in between Daredevils tower slides that were shaded.  At the bathrooms, go to the left but they were taken pretty early.  However, you may want to camp out in the chairs by the obstacle course pool.  That is between the 2 slide towers and that could be a convenient place for them to check in with you in between slides.