Europe Here We Come! Vision of the Seas July 29,2019: 12 day Mediterranean/Greek Isles

mom2mybugs

7 hours ago, Traveler said:

Thanks for the wonderful blog and sharing your experience Jane , it was lovely to follow. 

Thanks for answering all my endless questions beforehand!!!  You were a wonderful source of information!  I'm ready to go back!!!   Jane

1 hour ago, bretts173 said:

Thanks for a great blog, great info, great pictures and most of all a great attitude to cruising. Smiling faces on your awesome family makes me smile all the way to my next cruise.

I'm so glad!  It will be nice for me to look back on as now I'm in dry dock for awhile lol! Jane

Great Job Jane!   Your blog was great to read, got some pointers.  I already made a few rookie mistakes, but I will learn from my mistakes.

I am going to try and do a trial run this week for my suitcases.  Trying to do this trip with one suitcase and a carry on.

4 hours ago, KenCP said:

Great Job Jane!   Your blog was great to read, got some pointers.  I already made a few rookie mistakes, but I will learn from my mistakes.

I am going to try and do a trial run this week for my suitcases.  Trying to do this trip with one suitcase and a carry on.

I'm telling you... The laundry bag for 25 was wonderful!!!   I really could have done one suitcase.  Taking fewer shoes really helped.  Next time I will definitely plan on rewearing evening dinner clothes and washing the daytime stuff that gets too sweaty to just re-wear!  Can't wait to hear how your trip goes!  Jane

On 7/16/2019 at 1:38 PM, mom2mybugs said:

Aug 1  Rome (again...not actually rome but far out).  We did a tour that will get us into the vatican museum and st. peters and I will see the Sistine chapel along with a gazillion of my close personal friends.  It will be packed.  I will be heartbroken if things are too crowded or the pope closes something, but again, I'm telling myself nothing is a have to...I will be back!!!  We will drive past the coliseum, but i traded that entry for the religious art!

Welcome Home!  Your blog made us all feel like we (sorta) went on your journey with you and your family!  A HUGE thanks!!!!!  If it's not too much trouble I'm still intrigued with your indepth Rome tour that your family enjoyed.  When you have a free moment, if you could find the name of the tour, I would appreciate it!  No hurry!  P.S.  Seeing the looks on your daughter, husband's and your faces in all your pictures will mean just as much to you (or more) as the scenery/landscapes/experiences of your awesome trip!  Jane I'm so happy you shared!  Michelle

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2019 at 10:46 AM, Cruising to Retirement! said:

Welcome Home!  Your blog made us all feel like we (sorta) went on your journey with you and your family!  A HUGE thanks!!!!!  If it's not too much trouble I'm still intrigued with your indepth Rome tour that your family enjoyed.  When you have a free moment, if you could find the name of the tour, I would appreciate it!  No hurry!  P.S.  Seeing the looks on your daughter, husband's and your faces in all your pictures will mean just as much to you (or more) as the scenery/landscapes/experiences of your awesome trip!  Jane I'm so happy you shared!  Michelle

I'm finally back Michelle... Sorry about the delay.  I looked it up... The tour was Rome, the eternal City and it was through royal.  It really was the best tour over done, though it may have been because the tour guide was SO amazing.  Also I liked that they have us 2 people... One to guide the history, and one to keep track of the logistics and keeping us together!  Jane

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2019 at 12:36 PM, mom2mybugs said:

I'm finally back Michelle... Sorry about the delay.  I looked it up... The tour was Rome, the eternal City and it was through royal.  It really was the best tour over done, though it may have been because the tour guide was SO amazing.  Also I liked that they have us 2 people... One to guide the history, and one to keep track of the logistics and keeping us together!  Jane

Thanks Jane very much!  I'm not sure how I missed this!  But it documented now!  I know we would love to do your same itinerary very very soon!  Michelle