Johnny Rockets

levy1980

On most ships, it is a set price of $9.95 + 18% service charge per person.  You don't make reservations as it is first come, first seated.  You can order whatever you want off the menu.  Milkshakes are not included in your cover charge unless you have the Refreshment or Deluxe drink packages.

If you are on Oasis Class they have free breakfast.

On Anthem and Navigator Johnny Rockets is ala carte so you only pay for what you eat.

2 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

On most ships, it is a set price of $9.95 + 18% service charge per person.  You don't make reservations as it is first come, first seated.  You can order whatever you want off the menu.  Milkshakes are not included in your cover charge unless you have the Refreshment or Deluxe drink packages.

If you are on Oasis Class they have free breakfast.

On Anthem and Navigator Johnny Rockets is ala carte so you only pay for what you eat.

Thanks very helpful info, I wish RC made information so easy to find!

We are on Harmony and I have read they do breakfast which is good as another option!  

On Oasis-class ships some rooms come with a free lunch at JR, at least that is what our travel agent arranged, along with a free specialty dinner.  But even with the free lunch, the milkshake was an extra charge on Sea Pass as previously explained.  Our experience was OK -- friendly staff - but food served outside was lukewarm.  I preferred eating inside.

2 hours ago, levy1980 said:

Thanks very helpful info, I wish RC made information so easy to find!

We are on Harmony and I have read they do breakfast which is good as another option!  

I think from another post I remember you being in 9595, 9597, 9599, some of the Central Park rooms come with JR, but I don't think these do.

21 minutes ago, Pen said:

Is Johnny Rockets on Oasis class ships better than the one on Anthem?  We didn't find the one on Anthem that special....but videos we've of the "diner" style ones look nice  ?

I think so.  The one on Anthem is not a full service restaurant for one thing...it is a store front kind of counter service thing. Was not impressed.  Also, it is in a TERRIBLE location...almost as bad as the location of the Dog House on Anthem which is REALLY bad.

I love the JR location on the O class ships - right on the Boardwalk.  It's a fun place to sit and have a bite.

Just now, WAAAYTOOO said:

I think so.  The one on Anthem is not a full service restaurant for one thing...it is a store front kind of counter service thing. Was not impressed.  Also, it is in a TERRIBLE location...almost as bad as the location of the Dog House on Anthem which is REALLY bad.

I love the JR location on the O class ships - right on the Boardwalk.  It's a fun place to sit and have a bite.

Thank you so much for the feedback!  I was really hoping that was the case  :)  I also agree with you about Anthem's dog house....its location seems almost like an after thought.