A gift shop...

Regarding the Allure / Symphony / Oasis / Harmony ships... Do they have a gift shop?  Let me explain my question further, as perhaps "gift shop" may not be the right wording.  I've done an image search for a couple of these ships & have just seen shops that have fragrances, or art, or ladies COACH bags, etc.

Should I assume that there "is" a sort of shop (onboard) that has the basics... like a soda pop?  some aspirin?  a forgotten tube of toothpaste?  You know, the essentials?  Where I can some Motrin, or a Mountain Dew, etc, etc, etc.

I could only imagine the mark-up on some SPF-40 sunscreen.  LOL.  (( I mean, let's face it... if you forget to pack the Pepcid A.C., you got troubles at 1:42 AM !! ))

Cindy is correct (no cokes)AND the gift shops are only open when the ship is sailing and not open all night. So if you need the Pepcid at 1:42 am or 1:42 pm and you are in Cozumel you are out of luck. The “shop” is usually very small , a corner in another shop, and choices are limited. So I now take a Walgreens in my bag!  ??

Usually they offer some sundries items in one of the other shops.  I know I've seen them in the shop that carries all the logo merchandise and also the liquor shop before.  On the Oasis class ships there is a shop off of the pool deck that has a lot of these items.  On Symphony the pool deck shop is now actually vending machines.  If you want a soda, you can buy one at any bar on the ship but they don't have bottles and you won't find Mt. Dew as it's not a Coke product.

FYI, If you need "motion sickness pills"  just go to the pursuer's desk and ask.  They will give you some a no charge.  

51 minutes ago, coneyraven said:

I did notice a vending machine outside the medical facilities with single doses of things like ibuprofen and such..... so, I would assume that you can at least access that 24/7 if the need arises.

Good to know.  Thanks.