Resorts for a Day

Has anyone had any experience with booking Day Passes through Resorts for a Day? For an upcoming cruise I purchased 2 adult All Inclusive Day Passes through Resorts for a Day for the Allegro Cozumel. However, due to itinerary changes we will now be in port on a different day. My pass says that it will still be eligible if our day in port changes, but I would just feel better hearing from someone else who has been in this situation. I’m also wanting general opinions from anyone that has booked through this company or done a day pass at the Allegro  

Thanks in advance. 

I haven’t personally used resort for a day, but I wanted to pipe in just in case you were thinking about taking that statement on their website to mean that your pass as is will be honored as is at the Allegro. It’s possible it will be, but I know I would personally email RFAD customer service to let them know about the port change and see about getting reissued documentation with the correct date on it. I wouldn’t trust that a random Allegro employee checking you in will know the ins and outs of policy and might just see the wrong date on the pass and give you a hard time. Best to get something in writing.  

We did a RFD excursion on Aruba this week.  It was 100% as advertised and lovely (RIU resort). Unfortunately for us, we have decided that the all-inclusive just aren’t for us. This is the second one for us (we’re not including any of The Coz AIs in this category. We have always enjoyed those very much) - we also did one in Jamaica a few years ago - we just don’t take advantage of enough of the amenities to get the value.  So, like the cabanas on Labadee and CC, we will not book them again.  This is no reflection on RFD. It is a style issue for us.