MTD - best time to eat

I think the best thing to do is look at previous cruise compasses here https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass?ship=289  There are always onboard activities but we don't know which onboard activities are important to you.

For my family, we like making a reservation around 6:30.  That way I feel we get a full afternoon by the pool without rushing to get ready for dinner.  Yes there are some activities that I will miss for this time especially if there is only 1 show in the evening.  If there is more than 1 headliner show, then it usually isn't a problem to see the 2nd show.  However, if its a non-Oasis class ship, I can take or leave the evening show.

We prefer somewhere between 6-6:30.  Gives us time to enjoy the day/afternoon around the pool and then get ready for dinner and be able to see the show in the evening after dinner...But when I look at the past cruise compasses, if I see something we want to do, I might change it up a night or two.  Definitely look at a past cruise compass, but remember that there might still be differences.  If, when you get on your ship, you see something on your CC that you want and your MTD interferes with it, you can look at changing your dinner time that evening.

On 4/29/2019 at 7:31 AM, spursfreak21 said:

Hey everyone. I will be sailing on a 5 night cruise on Enchantment this summer. We make 2 stops in Mexico and have 2 days at sea. 

Taking into account the onboard activities - what is the best time to eat? 

We had MTD and did dinner anywhere between 6 and 730 depending on what activities we were doing. The later ones for port days so we didn't have to rush back to the ship and get ready for dinner and early ones if there was a particular show or activity we didn't want to miss. With MTD you can choose each night different if you want.