Sky Class Concierge email

We are sailing Sky Class GS1 on Harmony of the Seas 4/14 and I haven’t gotten a welcome email from the concierge yet (6 days out). Did RC stop doing this? I wanted to ask about a cabana at Labadee so I called to ask if I would get a welcome email and the CSR I spoke with couldn’t/didn’t differentiate between the concierge and the Royals genie which I know is for Star Class. Any ideas? Thanks

Last time we were in a Suite (non-O class.  We have never been Sky class on any ship) the welcome email from the Concierge arrived within the last few days so I would give it 1 more day and then I would contact them b/c if you want a Cabana and wait until you get on board chances are they will all be gone.  Having the Concierge to reserve one for you is one of the most important perks of being in a suite.  I would hate to have you miss out on getting a cabana just b/c the concierge didn't get in touch with you as they are supposed to do.

• Kelaine changed the title to Sky Class Concierge email

We just returned from Harmony on 4/7/19.  We did not get the email from the concierge and it was 6 days before we left,  so I called RCCL and within a few hours I did get the email.  Mohamed apologized that it had not been sent yet.  I think ours was delayed because we were originally booked in a balcony room and a couple of months before the cruise we upgraded to a 1-bedroom Grand Suite.  I requested a standard cabana on Labadee Barefoot Beach and was able to get one.  I did notice that my email responses from Mohamed came later in the day.  After being on the ship I now understand that that is the main time they have to do this.   Mohamed and Elaine are both absolutely wonderful!!

46 minutes ago, HawkeyeFan said:

Mohamed and Elaine are both absolutely wonderful!!

I will second this!  These two are top notch concierges!  

Usually the email comes either the Tuesday or Wednesday prior to sailing.

You can email them like @twangster suggested, however, I will tell you that when we sailed a month ago, many on our roll call emailed them ahead of time and the emails were either not returned or the answer was "wait till we contact you".

3 hours ago, Kelaine said:

We are sailing Sky Class GS1 on Harmony of the Seas 4/14 and I haven’t gotten a welcome email from the concierge yet (6 days out). Did RC stop doing this? I wanted to ask about a cabana at Labadee so I called to ask if I would get a welcome email and the CSR I spoke with couldn’t/didn’t differentiate between the concierge and the Royals genie which I know is for Star Class. Any ideas? Thanks

We are on Harmony too.