Shameless Plug Time: Check out our Celebrity Edge Live Blog

monorailmedic

Hey Everyone!

We're on Celebrity Edge for a three night preview cruise ahead of our seven night sailing in January.  Follow the live blog at the below link, and of course look for loads of pics on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.  I'll answer questions as quickly as I can.

Spoiler: This ship really lives up to the hype.  Not perfect, but truly impressive.

https://www.cruisehabit.com/tags/celebrity-edge-live-blog

Or if you want to catch everything from CruiseHabit.com, and you happen to use an RSS reader like NetNewsWire, Reeder, etc. (possibly including news aggregators like Apple News and Flipboard), you can subscribe to the site's RSS feed and not only get their review of Edge, but every new article they post as it comes out! ? 

From your RSS reader, just create a new feed subscription, and enter https://www.cruisehabit.com as the site URL. The reader app will figure it out on its own and then you'll have another source of cruise news and trivia in your news feed. And who doesn't need more cruise-related news and trivia? ?

Pro tip -- do the same for this site, so you get all the updates from @Matt as they get posted to the main blog feed. You'll still have to come here for the message boards, but at least you can keep your browser window on that page and let the reader get the news.

Was just on Celebrity Edge myself and loved the ship - the Entertainment was a little |edgy| as they wanted it to be
But overall I really liked the ship and the décor, cabins etc.  Royal Caribbean still has better artwork in my
opinion but the Main Showroom entertainment was much better than I expected