Happy weekend! We hope you are enjoying a wonderful and relaxing weekend and managing to stay warm. Now it is time to sit back with a cuppa tea or java, and check out the latest in Royal Caribbean cruise news.
Royal Caribbean's newest cruise ship joined the fleet this week when Wonder of the Seas was delivered.
The new ship was delivered to Royal Caribbean by ship builder Chantiers de l’Atlantique at a small ceremony in Marseille, France.
This is the fifth Oasis Class cruise ship, and Wonder will begin sailing with her inaugural voyage March 4, 2022 from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean returns to Labadee
- Royal Caribbean redeploys Spectrum of the Seas to Singapore for April 2022
- Royal Caribbean launches new pre-cruise sale on drink packages, wifi and more
- Royal Caribbean updates: adults-only beach update, new Covid testing partner & more
- What is the state of the cruise industry? Trends and the cruise comeback
- Symphony of the Seas Guide & Review
- The weirdest Alaska cruise questions
- What I learned from my first solo cruise
- Perfect Day at CocoCay beach bed review
- Why taking a weekend cruise is a great escape
- Cruising with vaccinated kids: What to expect on Royal Caribbean
- The myth of the "perfect" vacation
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
New RCB Video: When you'll have to quarantine if you get Covid on Royal Caribbean cruise
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — When you'll have to quarantine if you get Covid on Royal Caribbean cruise — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
The last original Royal Caribbean cruise ship has been scrapped
The ship formerly known as the Sun Viking has been scrapped.
One of the original three Royal Caribbean cruise ships, she was beached this week in Pakistan to be broken up and recycled.
The ship had mostly recently been operating as the Oriental Dragon, where she operated as a a gambling ship in Hong Kong and Penang, Malaysia.
I tried The Key on an Oasis Class ship to see if it's worth it
Should you buy The Key?
Jenna recently sailed on Harmony of the Seas to get a sense if The Key is worth it on an Oasis Class cruise ship.
Crown and Anchor Society loyalty program info, tips & secrets
Royal Caribbean's customer loyalty program offers ways to get some great rewards the more you sail.
Earning points for your cruise vacation enables you to move up in the loyalty program, giving you exclusive access to pre-cruise discounts as well as onboard benefits and events.
Check out our comprehensive overview of the program’s benefits and offers.