Welcome to this week's edition of the Royal Caribbean post round-up, where we summarize all of the Royal Caribbean news and information from this week into one handy-dandy post! There is plenty of great content to enjoy, so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's round-up!
This week, Royal Caribbean extended its popular Cruise with Confidence program by an extra month.
Cruise with Confidence is now valid for any cruises booked on or before October 31, 2021 for cruises sailing through April 30, 2022.
Thanks to Cruise with Confidence, you can cancel your cruise up to 48 hours before you sail without any penalty, and get a 100% future cruise credit.
Royal Caribbean News
- CDC wants cruise lines to reconsider mask policies on cruise ships
- Royal Caribbean Group CEO talks how cruise industry can overcome Delta variant threat
- Royal Caribbean did not change their back-to-back cruise policy
- Matt went on Mariner of the Seas this week and live blogged it!
- Want to get on your cruise ship as fast as possible? Here's what you should do
- 6 ways to tame the worst cruise ship problems
- Royal Caribbean announces it will add new lounge for its top tier cruisers
- Royal Caribbean cruises in September 2021: What to expect
- Photos: Oasis of the Seas departs New York Harbor for first time
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
There will always be mistakes cruisers will make, but this week's episode focuses on the worst ones happening these days.
Video: The Strangest Things We've Seen On A Cruise Ship
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video: The Strangest Things We've Seen On A Cruise Ship
How Royal Caribbean reimagined its signature Italian restaurant
Italian cuisine is among the most popular kind of cuisines on land or sea, and Royal Caribbean has relaunched one of its most popular specialty restaurants with an all-new menu that features fresh new choices.
Two of Royal Caribbean's cruise ships now offer Giovanni's Italian Kitchen, which is a refresh of Royal Caribbean's Italian specialty restaurant.
Royal Caribbean Vice President Food & Beverage, Linken D'Souza, shared an inside look at how the cruise line worked on updating this fan-favorite specialty restaurant.