Happy weekend! We hope you remembered to Spring Forward! Here’s all the Royal Caribbean news this week!
Unfortunately, Royal Caribbean canceled nearly all of its May 2021 cruises.
The new round of cancellations means cruises will not be able to restart until at least June.
This means its voluntary cruise shutdown extends through May 31, 2021.
Cruise operations had been suspended through the end of April 2021, but will now be extended an additional month.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean extends Cruise with Confidence program by one month
- Royal Caribbean releases new Odyssey of the Seas sailings from Israel
- Royal Caribbean now surveying guests about comfort level with booking a cruise
- Royal Caribbean produces video where masks are required on Quantum of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean is re-evaluating its cruise ship health protocols following stellar vaccine results
- Here are the questions about crew members a lot of people are searching the internet for
- Spotted: Royal Caribbean ship scheduled to sail from Los Angeles, California in 2021
- What is the earliest flight I should book after the cruise?
- Royal Caribbean is close to purchasing Grand Lucayan resort in Freeport
- 20 Radiance Class cruise ship tips and secrets
- England opens up option for cruises to restart on May 17
- Ovation of the Seas enters dry dock for routine five year maintenance
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, I have seven suggestions for anyone going on a cruise that wants to enjoy their cruise to its fullest.
New RCB Video: 5 Costly lessons learned on a cruise (and how to avoid them!)
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — Where are Royal Caribbean's cruise ships right now?
— and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Royal Caribbean releases Long Caribbean cruise itineraries for Winter 2022-2023
Royal Caribbean has released a new round of 2022-2023 itineraries for sale.
This week, the "Other/Long Caribbean" for Winter 2022-2023 went on sale, encompassing five cruise ships. These new sailings are available to book immediately.