Good news, we are all one week closer to our next Royal Caribbean cruise! In case you missed any of the Royal Caribbean fun from this week, here is our weekly round up!
During Royal Caribbean's quarterly earnings call, they announced a simpler no last minute discount program, aimed at making the policy simpler to understand.
Royal Caribbean will not offer any new discounts within 30 days of a sailing on all Royal Caribbean cruises, excluding 3 and 4 night sailings.
The policy is in effect in the U.S., Canada, U.K. and Ireland markets and protects against last minute discounts in the weeks leading up to a cruise.
We have a lot more Royal Caribbean news to share, so let us jump right in!
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean announced its quarterly earnings this week.
- Liberty of the Seas is about to return to service with a lot of new changes.
- Royal Caribbean released new Harmony of the Seas construction photos.
- How to get onboard credit for your Royal Caribbean cruise.
- What you need to know about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise from Baltimore.
- 7 things Royal Caribbean veterans do (and you should too).
- Our blogger Michael Poole is live blogging from Enchantment of the Seas.
- Did you know that you can bring wine on your Royal Caribbean cruise?
Royal Caribbean Blog Reader Finds
Mike Eads took this shot of Enchantment of the Seas docked in Port Canaveral this week.
Ben noted that Apple updated its 3D Flyover maps for the Virgin Islands and Royal Caribbean ships can now be seen from there.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt invites the author of a recent ebook onto the podcast to discuss why Royal Caribbean came out at the top of their list for best cruise lines for a family.
How you can support Royal Caribbean Blog
So many of our readers have reached out to us to ask how they can help the blog and we are introducing the Royal Caribbean Blog Insiders for just that reason.
The Insiders group is a way readers can contribute to Royal Caribbean Blog and help fuel some of the really amazing ideas, projects and new content that we have lined up.
As a way of saying thank you for your contribution, there are some fun rewards for being a member of the Royal Caribbean Blog Insiders.
Becoming a member of the Royal Caribbean Blog Insiders is completely up to you and you can cancel at any time. No questions asked!
As always, thank you for visiting Royal Caribbean Blog and being a part of our community!
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Beyond Ships has an interview with Anthem of the Seas' hotel director.
ShermansCruise shared what cruisers need to know about the Zika Virus.