Dining Package Offer

PG Cruiser

I've gotten this offer in several emails over the past few weeks. When I click the link and sign in to Cruise Planner, I cannot find the offer.  I know that these offers are not offered on ALL sailings especially on Thanksgiving sailings like the one I'm going on.  But having received emails with my specific cruise information and offers attached to them, I naturally assumed that the offer was available for my cruise.  In this age of (aggressively) targeted ads, one would expect a big company like RCCL to have the capability to filter and target their ad campaigns a little better.

1154465426_ScreenShot2018-11-12at8_47_36AM.thumb.png.900ca4b89f239410a2b86f99700504b3.png

Note:  I guess this is both a rant and a request for clarification of this matter.

I'm having the same trouble with this package.  I have gotten multiple emails and I have had my TA look as well as called RCL myself and the story seems to be that it "isn't loaded yet" for our sailing.

Our sailing is further out than yours and we were advised to check back in the future.  If you are booked with a TA it may be helpful to have them call.

If I remember correctly, all dining packages sold on Cruise Planner are 20% off the onboard pricing, all the time. I remember always seeing a "20% off ship prices" banner with every package in my Cruise Planner for my Anthem cruise, whether a sale was on or not.

For sure, Royal never has a marketed sale on dining packages the way they do for internet or drink packages, or for excursions. I guess they're still popular enough and selling well enough that Royal doesn't see a need to offer bigger discounts.

They keep sending me these ads as well but the sailing for which it is sent is a Thanksgiving sailing that offers no dining packages.  It’s quite annoying that they keep sending the discount offers for a product that doesn’t exist !  I even asked a Royal rep (had them on the phone for a different issue) and he confirmed that there are no dining packages offered on my sailing so no joy.

59 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

They keep sending me these ads as well but the sailing for which it is sent is a Thanksgiving sailing that offers no dining packages.  It’s quite annoying that they keep sending the discount offers for a product that doesn’t exist !  I even asked a Royal rep (had them on the phone for a different issue) and he confirmed that there are no dining packages offered on my sailing so no joy.

This is exactly the reason for my rant.