Anniversary

DennisNJ

3 hours ago, DennisNJ said:

Does anybody know if RC does anything special for one's Anniversary?

You can order a cake I think for about $20-$25 and they will come sing happy anniversary. Also you can order room decorations I think for $40-$50 which can be found online in the gifts and gear section. Other than that I don't think they do anything for you. 

You can ask your travel agent to note the occasion in the reservation, and mention it to your waiter at dinner maybe the night before.  RCCL won't do anything on it's own, but your waiter may if they know about it.  Otherwise, there are options you can pay for like mentioned above. 

One person recently tweeted RCCL about celebrating her 50th birthday on her upcoming cruise and they did get a treat in their room - but I don't see that happening all that much. 

I would anticipate over 30% of the guests put down some sort of Birthday / Anniversary when they are booking their cruises.  Based on my previous experience just putting this down in your reservation means nothing and there is a very good likelihood nothing at all will happen.  I would recommend if you get a specialty restaurant reservation to have the host note it in your reservation so that the wait staff is aware and they will bring it up to make your SO feel special.