Onboard booking troubles

Morning everyone !

My wife and I sailed with the Royal Caribbean line for the first time last year, 9 days thru Bermuda, San Juan, St. Maarten, etc...loved it !!   In fact, loved it so much we booked this falls cruise while we were still on board.

Here's where it gets confusing, and please correct me if I've got it wrong. My issue is trying to pay the balance, and after a few phone calls to numbers given to me by Royal Caribbean I've found that the two girls in Hospitality on the ship weren't RCCL employees but employees of World Travel Holdings and any balance to finalize my cruise is due to them..

Well, that's OK but I'll be damned if I can get anyone on the phone there that can either give me an address to mail a check to or a link to an online pay site to take care of this.

I'll try to call them again this afternoon, but does this sound right ?  We can't be the only ones confused by all this..

Thanks,

Mike

I have never heard of anyone other than Crown & Anchor selling "Next Cruise" cruises on board the ship.

Did you go through this travel agency (World Travel Holdings) for your original booking to Bermuda, SJ and ST M ? If you did then they just re-booked you through the same TA that booked your original cruise. They are very bad about doing that without asking if that's what you want to do.

If you did NOT book your original cruise through the TA then I am very confused and have no idea what could be going on.

It sounds to me like you have no idea who these people (World Travel) are and that you did not book through a TA for your original cruise.

Hmm- you could be getting scammed too- on other lines - believe it or not TA sit

outside the Onboard offices and wait for people to book them tell the onboard

people those are their clients too - not pretty and not allowed but it happens

I would call RCI and ask them to give you an address to mail them a check directly

and put your booking number on it and see what they say or tell them your

agency is NOT answering your calls and ask for advise.

Good luck sorry this is happening

I have never heard of anyone other than Crown & Anchor selling "Next Cruise" cruises on board the ship.

Did you go through this travel agency (World Travel Holdings) for your original booking to Bermuda, SJ and ST M ? If you did then they just re-booked you through the same TA that booked your original cruise. They are very bad about doing that without asking if that's what you want to do.

Sounds like a mixed message to me.

If you used a travel agent to book your original cruise then the Next Cruise booking is automatically assigned to the same travel agent.

That's exactly what happened, but how and why it all happened that way was very mis-leading until this morning..I called the travel agency ( World Travel Holdings) listed on my booking confirmation again and a Melissa Lemke answered. So nice, explained it all and a lot of the mis-communication was due to the fact the they ( WTH) didn't have our e-mail address, home phone, etc..and we kinda fell thru the cracks..I guess the booking agent at the time should have asked if we wanted to stay with our original travel agent or switch to RCCL; guess she glossed right over that question..

Anyways, all good...Thanks for all the replies !