FlowBro Ty

? What Will The Oasis Get During Dry Dock ?

57 minutes ago, twangster said:

From the drone video above it appears Oasis will retain a public deck above those new suites in from of the Solarium.

IMG_0414.jpg.664c3a55466f052014907feec678a6ba.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg.448f42a0e58dc94169866da44116f182.jpg

I've been wondering how this new area would end up.  

Me too.  I still can't figure out what they're doing !

I am on with my wife, son and daughter-in-law on March 8, 2020...Almost down to four months to go. I am in a Junior Suite on the 12th floor; the first for that level of room and first time on a Oasis class ship so it should be lots of fun.

Labadee, Haiti, Falmouth, Jamaica and Cozumel, Mexico.

I was stationed in Port au Prince, Haiti while in the Army in 1997. A long time ago and a different situation all together. This time should be more relaxing then the first trip :2_grimacing:.

Just now, WAAAYTOOO said:

That's very interesting.  Wonder why they are waiting until May 2021 ?  Won't they be ready when she comes out of dry dock ?

25 minutes ago, AnnetteJackson said:

Supposed to be Star Class starting May 2021.  

Wow! I am surprised! They are smaller than most star suites and that means that there will now be two extra. Unless something is going to go....

8 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

That's very interesting.  Wonder why they are waiting until May 2021 ?  Won't they be ready when she comes out of dry dock ?

My hunch, that way the price can be increased for the next booking cycle.

Never tracked prices, so no clue how pricing changed on the Ocean View Panoramic Suites on Voyager and Freedom class when those suites shifted to full suite level.

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Me too.  I still can't figure out what they're doing !

New open deck above the cabins with a door that connects to the Solarium. Bridge wings still accessible, just on deck 15, instead of 14 where they used to be. 

6 hours ago, DanielB said:

@twangster thanks for the video.....so exciting to see her come together (or together again).  84 days until I sail on her.  

37 for us ...... assuming she’s completed and back in Florida in time for her first sailing on 11/24.

1 hour ago, ChrisK2793 said:

37 for us ...... assuming she’s completed and back in Florida in time for her first sailing on 11/24.

We're on it too. Does anybody know if any of the Amped Up ships were not done on time?

Does anyone know of the AquaTheather shows and movies are going to be ready after dry dock?  There was some discussion on a fb page that there will be a delay with the shows.  Any thoughts?  Sorry if this has already been discussed, I looked back several pages on this thread and didn’t see it.  

3 hours ago, GlassSlipper said:

Does anyone know of the AquaTheather shows and movies are going to be ready after dry dock?  There was some discussion on a fb page that there will be a delay with the shows.  Any thoughts?  Sorry if this has already been discussed, I looked back several pages on this thread and didn’t see it.  

‘For the 11/24 sailing it isn’t showing the AquaTheater show as something that can be booked in my cruise planner  ...... everything else is there 

34 minutes ago, ChrisK2793 said:

‘For the 11/24 sailing it isn’t showing the AquaTheater show as something that can be booked in my cruise planner  ...... everything else is there 

There aren’t any AT shows to reserve on the 12/1 sailing either. The only reservations available are Cats and Frozen in Time.  

8 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

There aren’t any AT shows to reserve on the 12/1 sailing either. The only reservations available are Cats and Frozen in Time.  

11/24 sailing has those 2 plus a headliner show and the comedian.