I got guilted into booking OASIS!! YOLO!!!!

Boston Babe

@Lovetocruise2002, has been saying for better more than a year, "you have to try Oasis class" over and over again, I got so tired of the same thing again and again, so I BOOKED IT! LOL

We booked the Accessible Crown Loft Suite, March 1, 2020!  It's the only one on the ship and it has an elevator which is fabulous for my hubby!  Need to figure out how to pay for it but what the heck, YOLO!!!  I think the neighborhood concept will be great and hubby will love it and I'm so looking forward to the infamous Coastal Kitchen I keep hearing about. Another important factor in booking too was the Revamp of Oasis too!  Hoping it all works out!  No Genie yet, even though YOLO, but getting there! ?

Just now, Boston Babe said:

@Lovetocruise2002, has been saying for better more than a year, "you have to try Oasis class" over and over again, I got so tired of the same thing again and again, so I BOOKED IT! LOL

We booked the Accessible Crown Loft Suite, March 1, 2020!  It's the only one on the ship and it has an elevator which is fabulous for my hubby!  Need to figure out how to pay for it but what the heck, YOLO!!!  I think the neighborhood concept will be great and hubby will love it and I'm so looking forward to the infamous Coastal Kitchen I keep hearing about. Another important factor in booking too was the Revamp of Oasis too!  Hoping it all works out!  No Genie yet, even though YOLO, but getting there! ?

Yes!!! or in the words of @Matt...Woot!  Finally!  Now we just need @JLMoran to give it a try!

Now, if you sailed two weeks later you could visit us and our Genie lol.

11 hours ago, twangster said:

Oh dear, I'm not sure you'll like a loft suite

OMG @twangster you scared me when I first read it!! LOL! Your pictures always show the best of the best.  When will you be on her? Before and After her makeover? That would be nice to see if you are.  It seems so far away but time travels fast especially at my age! LOL  Thank you so much Twangster!

Just now, Boston Babe said:

OMG @twangster you scared me when I first read it!! LOL! Your pictures always show the best of the best.  When will you be on her? Before and After her makeover? That would be nice to see if you are.  It seems so far away but time travels fast especially at my age! LOL  Thank you so much Twangster!

Both before, but not in loft suites or any suite.