Concierge booked my dining package reservations

Matt

This potentially may be a "your mileage may vary" situation, but I wanted to share that for my Brilliance of the Seas cruise, we booked the Ultimate Dining Package.  After the concierge emailed us about a week before the cruise, I emailed back if he could book our specialty dining reservations for use with the package and he took care of it for us before we got onboard!

Never hurts to ask.

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

They all do.  In this case, I'm on Brilliance. 

That's what I love about RC, that they do reach out to you.  If you're paying that kind of money, it really makes you feel special, it's a very nice touch. (Sister company Butler does not do that).

I hope you and your wife have a fabulous time!!

3 hours ago, Matt said:

This potentially may be a "your mileage may vary" situation, but I wanted to share that for my Brilliance of the Seas cruise, we booked the Ultimate Dining Package.  After the concierge emailed us about a week before the cruise, I emailed back if he could book our specialty dining reservations for use with the package and he took care of it for us before we got onboard!

Never hurts to ask.

We did the same thing on our Liberty cruise last month.  The Suites Concierge made all of our dining reservations (we did not have the ultimate but a 5 day plan).  Everything went very smoothly.

3 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

We did the same thing on our Liberty cruise last month.  The Suites Concierge made all of our dining reservations (we did not have the ultimate but a 5 day plan).  Everything went very smoothly.

Did you have the concierge do it before you boarded? Or once onboard?

47 minutes ago, Matt said:

Did you have the concierge do it before you boarded? Or once onboard?

Beforehand.  I wrote to back to him (MJ) once he had contacted us and told him where and when we wanted to eat and he had it all reserved before we got on board.  As a matter of fact, he actually re-arranged some of the dates we had requested due to misinformation that I provided to him !  It has been our experience that lamb shank is almost always served on night 6 and sometimes on night 7 so we told him we wanted the lamb shank delivered to our suite whenever it was being served.  He wrote back and told us that lamb shank night was night 4 for our cruise (never EVER seen it served that early in the cruise) and so he rearranged our schedule so that we had lamb shank in our suite on night 4 and whatever we had scheduled for night 4 (can't remember what it was, now), he swapped for night 6.  We only went physically into the MDR 1 night that week and that was on lobster night.  Every other night we either had specialty dining or dinner in our suite.  It was really very nice.