Grab and Go

Todd W

will sound goofy but last time i cruised RC i was 30lbs heavier and was over indulging way too much.   I still enjoy the indulgent while on vacation but I'm more apt to grab a few smaller , more sensible items throughout the day, and still splurge during the evening.   With that in mind, just curious as to any "grab-and-go" options the Liberty may have available.   Does Sorrento's still have pre-made salads and sandwiches that we can grab for a quick healthy(er) bite later on in the evenings rather than their pizza?    Any other good options for earlier in the morning or later in the evening while out and about on the ship?

Someone who has been on Liberty more recently than I could probably weigh in on this better, but I think Cafe Promenade is another good stop for little sandwiches and salads.

I also really enjoy the salad bar in the Windjammer for lunchtimes, as well as the Tutti Salad options in the MDR at lunch.

1 hour ago, DocLC said:

I don't remember Sorrento's having anything other than pizza on the Liberty, although I could be wrong. I agree with @KLAconQueso, though, that the Cafe Promenade would likely be your best bet.

@DocLC Sorrento's doesn't have pizza!!!  That's not pizza!!! I don't know what that can be classified as but it sure isn't PIZZA!

In the 1st post from my Liberty live blog I included a picture of the Cafe Promenade display case with their small sandwiches. 

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/5671-liberty-22518-7-nights/

On Freedom class (all of them) Cafe Promenade was my default lunch spot.  I love the small sandwiches which are great light lunch item.  I did the WJ a couple times for lunch but consistently found small lunch lines in the Promenade and they change the sandwiches daily, rotating through a couple different types of sandwiches day to day.

On 6/8/2018 at 1:26 PM, Todd W said:

will sound goofy but last time i cruised RC i was 30lbs heavier and was over indulging way too much.   I still enjoy the indulgent while on vacation but I'm more apt to grab a few smaller , more sensible items throughout the day, and still splurge during the evening.   With that in mind, just curious as to any "grab-and-go" options the Liberty may have available.   Does Sorrento's still have pre-made salads and sandwiches that we can grab for a quick healthy(er) bite later on in the evenings rather than their pizza?    Any other good options for earlier in the morning or later in the evening while out and about on the ship?

Allure usually had salads at Sorrento's, but if not, they always had a salad bar up at the Windjammer and on a couple of the sea days in the MDR.