General Massage Prices?

Hey All, looking into booking a massage on Harmony in July. Can anyone tell me what they've paid if booked on board? I'm trying to get a general idea. I've checked the website $89-$129 + 18%. Just wondering if I should book ahead of time or are the specials onboard decent. Every time I try for costs $129 + 18% which means about $150 and change. I'll take any advice, even if you've never used the spa on Harmony.

Thanks in advance!

Guest toodle68

Every time I have looked, I have never been presented with the lowest cost displayed when actually picking a time.. We did use the spa for the first time on our last cruise and agree that it is best to book when on board and look for the specials. It is going to be more expensive than your local massage place regardless, but we found it to be a better massage than most I have ever got in the US.. but never as good or as cheap as you can get on the beach of most of the ports you visit.

Book on board and get to the ship early so as to book your massage and get a good time and price. And then make any other bookings you may need to make.  Yes as others have stated port days and the first day have very good deals.    The adage the early bird gets the worm is very true.  And yes you will get a good massage.  The on board specials are much better than the online special offers.  

Make sure you attend the SPA tour on embarkation day .

During the tour they will let you enter to the SPA raffle which will take place later at early evening (you need to participate the  raffle meeting to win) even if you will not win the first price (500$ for the SPA) many time all the participates will get some kind of a discount letter.

Enjoy your cruise