Next ship help

mickjacket

Are you looking for another Caribbean cruise? 

How flexible are you with respect to vacation dates?  Certain times of the year are less expensive even on bigger and newer ships.  

Is Miami the best departure port or would other ports be a consideration?

There are many experienced cruisers here on this site but this is a perfect example of when a good travel agency can be a wonderful resource to assist in booking your next cruise.

This site is sponsored by just such a travel agency,  MEI Travel. 

On the main page https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/ you will see a yellow section on the right where you can submit your details to them and they will contact you.  Or visit https://mei-travel.com/home?apid=RCL .

MEI_Travel_Banner_590x90.jpg

Mariner of the Seas might be a good option when she returns for short cruises.

The Radiance class ships are also quite nice and offer some unique itineraries. However, it would be helpful to know what you enjoyed about the Navigator. For example, my wife has fallen in love with the Royal Promenade, which you won't find on the smaller ships.

1 minute ago, mickjacket said:

Thanks everyone live in Georgia so any ports except west coast. We like to stay on ship. 

Liberty of the Seas out of Galveston usually has good pricing and is slightly larger than the Navigator. You could also check Oasis out of Port Canaveral.

A TA is great help to narrow things down.  The 2020 schedule is only out to April...I think in March the rest will come out.  I'd also suggest Freedom or Voyager class I think those classes offer a lot for the price. I think your limiting factor will be that you want a 5 or 6 night cruise...there are only a few ships that do those. 7 nights gives you many more options.