Portrait Studio Onboard

Guest toodle68

@toodle68 this makes me smile.  Hope you had a wonderful vacation with your family.  This photo reminds me of a cruise we took in 2003 with my parents before right before everyone graduated and went to different places for work.  We knew then that it would likely be one of the last "family vacations".  Love times like that and they are hard to come by.  Just a few weeks ago, after lots of planning and lots of children later, we just took another family cruise, this time with my parents and all the kiddies.  Our picture of 6 turned into a picture of 14.  And of course, just like you said, my parents bought the photo package too because it is hard to get everybody like that together and it's hard to put a price on that.  Beautiful picture by the way.  You all look great!  

@toodle68 this happened to us on another cruise line. We were on a 14 day Alaskan cruise. We brought the pictures, because they were awesome. We debated, but the pictures of my parents and us are memorable. We made extra copies and put them in our Christmas cards. Nice picture. Nice family. Love the fact that your children believe in education.