What types of clothing do I need for dinner?

One nice thing about the Caribbean night is that the crew can also wear Caribbean shirts that day/night. Just a time not to wear their normal uniform. Except I know most of the servers on the pool decks have nice Caribbean type shirts all the time.

1 hour ago, emem68 said:

Dinner/night attire: Is there nightly themes such as 'wear white/black", formal etc. Another cruise I went on had different night attire themes, just want to be prepared.

We are currently on Adventure of the Seas. For formal night, I wore a nice top and capris and my husband wore a polo shirt and golf shorts. I saw others dressed more casually than us. As long as you're not wearing pool attire, you'll be fine.

On 4/30/2024 at 2:39 PM, SplashOfWater said:

We are currently on Adventure of the Seas. For formal night, I wore a nice top and capris and my husband wore a polo shirt and golf shorts. I saw others dressed more casually than us. As long as you're not wearing pool attire, you'll be fine.

We were on Adventure right before you, so much fun, such a nice ship and crew!

1 hour ago, gskannen said:

We are going for 12 nights in Greece, Italy and Turkey. Does anyone know how many formal nights/theme nights? I've checked compass and nothing shows for odyssey.

12 night sailings will typically have 3 Formal Nights. On Odyssey's 2023 Greek Isle Cruises the theme nights were White, Tropical, and 70s.