Symphony 8 night cruise

We just returned from a 8 night cruise on this great ship.

The big question is always food. 
Six nights we ate in the main dining room. Now we are not what you call foodies but we were happy with each meal.  The wait staff we had were great and very accommodating to requests. 

Another night we ate in Chops need I say anymore more. Delicious meal and staff. 
We did the hibachi another night great time and great meal.
For a relaxing breakfast some days try the main dining room it did not disappoint.

Entertainment Hiro again tops the list as a must see. Hairspray although a little long was great. Also the 2.0 ice skating show is another not to miss. The adult comedy show was just that adult comedy.

The crew once again was fantastic friendly and just fun.

Overall a fantastic 8 nights on board. 

I was there with you Leroy... Great cruise, great weather, seas were dead flat for 5 of the 8 days it seemed. I would agree, hairspray is long but wonderfully produced.

Wait staff were amazing and all my special requests for my 2 rooms were taken care of with haste.

I will say on this trip I felt a bit more disconnected from the goings on. I barley heard from the cruise director about what was happening, when and where. Maybe it is just the advent of the app that makes it different then it was in the old days. Back then they used to announce everything that was happening. I am certainly not complaining though... Less announcements are better. It just felt different this time.

I will definitely be back on an oasis ship, they are wonderful.

11 hours ago, Fastfaller said:

I

I will say on this trip I felt a bit more disconnected from the goings on. I barley heard from the cruise director about what was happening, when and where. Maybe it is just the advent of the app that makes it different then it was in the old days. Back then they used to announce everything that was happening. I am certainly not complaining though... Less announcements are better. It just felt different this time.

I will definitely be back on an oasis ship, they are wonderful.

Symphony was our first Oasis class ship....and we noticed the scarcity of the cruise director compared to smaller ships.  Of course, they have a lot more places to be and can't be everywhere at once.   Just different after sailing on Brilliance, Empress, or Enchantment and seeing them everywhere!