First cruise in over 2 years

Hello all! This will be our first cruise since April 2022 and since having our daughter! We are so excited to finally be going on Oasis (short 3 day cruise which is sad) and are looking forward to celebrating our 5 year anniversary and enjoying some time together (even though we'll probably be taking about our daughter most of the time 😆. This will also be the longest we've left her 😭). Anyways, I know there is a Starbucks on the ship and I know you cannot use the DBP with them, but can you load a Starbucks gift card on the app and use that and/or can you just scan and pay and still collect stars? I really don't care about drinking their coffee because I know I can get specialty coffees on the Promenade (I just like to collect the points for free drinks and other items).  We kind of went all out this cruise by buying the DBP, trying out Hideaway Beach, and possibly getting a reservation at a speciality restaurant!!

Also, please spam us (me) with your favorite drinks! This mama plans on enjoying herself since I will be childless 😅! I love tequila and vodka (specifically Espolon which I know they don't have on board and Titos), but I am willing to try anything! I know they have Trulys but does anyone know if they have High Noons?

PS. I hoping we can book onboard another cruise so I can start getting our daughter addicted. Does anyone know how far out we can book? Our daughter is only 16 months and we are hoping to take her in 3-4 years (probably wishful thinking right now).

42 minutes ago, Kayleigh said:

I love tequila and vodka

Assuming this means you like margaritas, there are some unique ones.

Desert pear with black salt at Schooner Bar…

IMG_1949.thumb.jpeg.f611263a20047d7df7444e37c857dec6.jpeg

Goalpost Margarita at Playmakers (jalapeño pineapple)…

IMG_1951.thumb.jpeg.0940dbcd9b502b736b16597ec2dae40a.jpeg

I also like “The Pitch” from Playmakers which is basically a modified Long Island with Midori & Sprite so it’s green like a Tokyo Tea…

IMG_1201.thumb.jpeg.f83801497f389ca0a2e9852f39d65c2d.jpeg

10 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Assuming this means you like margaritas, there are some unique ones.

Desert pear with black salt at Schooner Bar…

IMG_1949.thumb.jpeg.f611263a20047d7df7444e37c857dec6.jpeg

Goalpost Margarita at Playmakers (jalapeño pineapple)…

IMG_1951.thumb.jpeg.0940dbcd9b502b736b16597ec2dae40a.jpeg

I also like “The Pitch” from Playmakers which is basically a modified Long Island with Midori & Sprite so it’s green like a Tokyo Tea…

Definitely plan on trying these!! They look AMAZING!!!