Won my Royal Up bid 60 days before the cruise!

Is this a record?? 😃 What's the earliest you've won a Royal Up bid?

More info: I didn't receive an email to bid, I used the "upgrade your stateroom" link in the Cruise Planner. The link was available 75 days before the sail date and I placed bids for maybe $20 over the starting prices. Received my "congratulations" email exactly 14 days later. Check in for the cruise doesn't open for another 14 days . . . 

32 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Must have been a light cruise if RU came out that early.

Could be, but I don't think so. It's a Mediterranean cruise on the Odyssey and all of the cabins from interior up to connecting oceanview balcony  are either waitlisted or GTY. The remaining inventory is either a Junior Suite or an oceanview with a large balcony. Maybe they think my less expensive cabin will be easier to sell as we get closer to the sail date so they're bumping guests up? 

13 hours ago, Luv2Travel said:

Could be, but I don't think so. It's a Mediterranean cruise on the Odyssey and all of the cabins from interior up to connecting oceanview balcony  are either waitlisted or GTY. The remaining inventory is either a Junior Suite or an oceanview with a large balcony. Maybe they think my less expensive cabin will be easier to sell as we get closer to the sail date so they're bumping guests up? 

This is exactly why I think I won my RU for spring break. I was in a regular balcony room, which they can definitely sell. The spacious balcony I moved to was definitely worth it!