Icon glass elevators?

After watching many videos of Icon I guess the answer is no Icon OTS doesn't have any glass elevators? I take the stairs 99.9% of the time. On our last cruise in Anthem I took 1 elevator ride. I am closterphobic so when I do take elevators it's the glass see through ones. 

On Icon which is so so so sooooo big that might be a problem. I think Icon is amazing, Royal is amazing but after watching so the vids I'm not sure I want to sail on this ship and that is a surprise to me. 

The Icon is 80 feet wider and 55 feet longer but that isn't your issue, the ship is 18 vs 14 decks when comparing to anthem. 

I guess you'd have to weigh the pros and cons. Are the features that icon has worth the extra flights of stairs? Maybe determine how you spend most of you time on the ship and get a room closer to those decks. Maybe deck 14 is a good middle ground to the pools and the central park deck (or whatever they call that on icon). But it's going to be a long haul up from the MDR or promanade... 

10 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

After watching many videos of Icon I guess the answer is no Icon OTS doesn't have any glass elevators?

This is correct no glass elevators. The good thing is the way they have implemented them is that they are way quicker than the other ships. (and no buttons for the younglings to select every floor)

14 hours ago, MR_Soccer said:

This is correct no glass elevators. The good thing is the way they have implemented them is that they are way quicker than the other ships. (and no buttons for the younglings to select every floor)

Do you mean the elevators won’t be a defacto teen club anymore? Never could figure out the draw of riding the elevator up and down but it must be the coolest thing to do as a teen in todays world.