Extension cords

Greetings!  I'm looking for a solid answer, if there is one.  We're heading out on Adventure OTS soon, and I'd like to bring this extension cord.  Just wondering if it will be allowed on board.  My research so far is all over.  Some people say yes, some say no.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Project-Source-15-ft-16-2-2-Prong-Indoor-SPT-2-Light-Duty-General-Extension-Cord/3129363

44 minutes ago, RestingBird said:

I don't, just to have a sound machine closer to my wife's side of the bed, lol.  I have time to find a solution, like a battery powered one or something.

Thank you to everyone for your answers!

I actually bring a small bluetooth speaker and play the sounds through my phone that way. There are free/reasonably priced sleep sound apps available.

12 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I actually bring a small bluetooth speaker and play the sounds through my phone that way. There are free/reasonably priced sleep sound apps available.

That's what we did last time, minus the speaker.  But...we've since bought 2 small Bluetooth speakers...so that might definitely be an option.  Thanks for the idea!

1 minute ago, Smokey79 said:

I’ve yet to have a cabin where I couldn’t move the nightstand forward and find an outlet behind it. I guess they do exist but so far my luck has held. 

Interesting, I would've never looked.  Another option.  Thank you!

4 hours ago, The Fox said:

On Voyager, the room steward found us an outlet behind the head of the bed. And we have requested and received extension cords many times.

Right on!  Thanks!  I also asked my wife about all of this (after I posted here), and she told me the sound machines we have can take batteries 🤦‍♂️, lol.  Good times.