What time is the first luggage group usually called?

We've never had an early enough flight that I've paid attention to the start time of disembarking with luggage assist (only the end time, as we have often been one of the last off of the ship). What time, assuming everything goes smoothly with a scheduled 7am arrival time, would the earliest people be let off to collect their luggage? I assume they would assign people with earlier flights to the earlier disembarkation group? If you've ever been in the first luggage group, do you remember what time your flight was?

• I am not interested in self-assist as we have too many bags
  • I will make my own risk assessment as we have insurance if things go wrong - I know that things can happen!

17 minutes ago, Ryan79 said:

Your flight time has nothing to do with the disembarking group you get assigned UNLESS if you booked air through Royal. Otherwise there is no mechanism for Royal to even know when or if you are flying after getting off the ship. 

I have always filled out a survey about my travel plans onboard and then been assigned a coded tag based on that information. 

To the OP. my normal advice would be to self assist.  However, you've indicated that's not an option  

So, I'd get the earliest t6you possibly can. Go to guest services and confirm that's what you have. Then just hope everything is running smoothly and ahead of schedule. 

In most cases, you should be called by 8am and out of the terminal by 8:30. However,  there's tons that can go wrong,  so there's no guarantee. 

Best of luck to you!