UDP booking making reservations in app.

15 hours ago, raptorbark said:

When you get onboard, are you able to book reservations in the app instead of going to a restaurant?  Waiting in line sounds terrible.  

So far no. I'm currently on Wonder, I had to use the kiosk as the app wouldn't allow booking. Even later in the week, I couldn't make reservations without using the Crown Lounge concierge.

You can go to one specialty restaurant and make all of your reservations at that one place - other than teppanyaki.   If you are wanting to dine at teppanyaki then I believe you still have to go directly there and I suggest going straight there and booking that first.  We usually do that and then head to one of the other specialty restaurants to book the rest of our meals (I'm not sure if you can book the others at teppanyaki but with the line up always being long I would feel bad taking up that much time there).  We usually grab a drink in between - then we don't mind waiting in line for a little bit!

On 1/26/2024 at 9:13 AM, recogneyes said:

You can go to one specialty restaurant and make all of your reservations at that one place - other than teppanyaki.   If you are wanting to dine at teppanyaki then I believe you still have to go directly there and I suggest going straight there and booking that first.  We usually do that and then head to one of the other specialty restaurants to book the rest of our meals (I'm not sure if you can book the others at teppanyaki but with the line up always being long I would feel bad taking up that much time there).  We usually grab a drink in between - then we don't mind waiting in line for a little bit!

Good point about the other specialty booking. My last cruise on Oasis I was the first in line at Izumi and made my Izumi reservation and I had booked two more. I didn't even realize, the long line that gathered behind me. I should have booked my Izumi and moved on.

On 1/29/2024 at 6:03 PM, JoeFan said:

Good point about the other specialty booking. My last cruise on Oasis I was the first in line at Izumi and made my Izumi reservation and I had booked two more. I didn't even realize, the long line that gathered behind me. I should have booked my Izumi and moved on.

I'm sure you're not the only one - why go to a bunch of different places to book when you don't have to.  Plus, if you've waited in that long line then people are likely less inclined to risking having to wait in another one.  We just try to book it and move on where there is less people and help move that line along.