Soda package drinks cup.

4 hours ago, ScottD said:

As soon as you walk on, right in the promenade near Sorrentos, you'll see a big table set up with cups stacked up and you go, give your name and pick a color! 

Last two trips I was on in October (Voyager) and January (Allure), they had they table to sign people up for the drink package, but would not give out cups and made us go to the Bar.

1 hour ago, DoomSlayer said:

Last two trips I was on in October (Voyager) and January (Allure), they had they table to sign people up for the drink package, but would not give out cups and made us go to the Bar.

Maybe it's ship dependent... on Oasis twice this past year and both times they had the big 'ole pile of them at the table and gave them out right there. 

1 hour ago, ScottD said:

Maybe it's ship dependent... on Oasis twice this past year and both times they had the big 'ole pile of them at the table and gave them out right there. 

Could be.  What you describe is what I was used to based on past experiences.  Either way, cups are easy to get.