Just booked Symphony for April 2025.

mickjacket

Love that you posted this, have been pondering this for awhile and reached out to a local TA today for our 2025 cruise. Was advised to book it on Next Cruise during our Feb 2024 cruise and have it transfered to the TA. That gets us 2 OBC and a significant discount.

The 2025 cruise will be our 5th, why didn't we do this sooner! Better late than never I suppose.

20 hours ago, Ontariocruisers99 said:

Love that you posted this, have been pondering this for awhile and reached out to a local TA today for our 2025 cruise. Was advised to book it on Next Cruise during our Feb 2024 cruise and have it transfered to the TA. That gets us 2 OBC and a significant discount.

The 2025 cruise will be our 5th, why didn't we do this sooner! Better late than never I suppose.

We just did this for Utopia. It saved us a lot and we got obc twice. I also already have my room assignment locked in vs gty. 

On 12/14/2023 at 9:46 PM, mickjacket said:

I used a travel agent for the first time, OMG why did I not do it earlier. Got me a rate about half of what I was pulling, can't wait!!!

What week will you be on the Symphony in April 2025? We are on a B2B cruise from 13th of April to 27th of April 2025 on the Symphony.