App fixed, now shows names and other changes

There have been some changes in the app again.

one is you can see the names below reservations again so no guessing on the linked reservation as to which one you are looking at!

when you click on your profile there’s a link to open all your bookings or at the bottom there’s a “my trips” 

there’s a few places you can click on “cruises” be warned  it’s not your list of cruises, it takes you to a page to look up cruises to purchase. 

has anyone found more changes?

The name thing must have only ever been an issue on IOS. It was always there on Android.

The only thing I notice different on Android is they rearranged the buttons at the bottom. Videos is moved all the way to the right. Check-in is still there (though it should be gone since as noted it's only of use AFTER you check in).

It's still annoying that when you go to the Select a Cruise screen you have to select a cruise to leave that screen, even if you're selecting the cruise you're already viewing.

6 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

The release notes for the new version say you can book flights in the app now. While I assume that just means it'll redirect you to the air2sea website, I don't see anything different or new in the app

The app has a completely new look for me, the whole thing is different. I don't see flights but the area with the deck plans and all of the various buttons for dining, entertainment, etc... are all actual pictures and designed nicely. 

EDIT: Never mind, found the flight info..it actually keeps you on the app, a few drop down boxes to pick airports, then the available flights pop up and you can select the flights, even the class you want, right there on the app. Very nice, and clean...not sure WHERE it's getting the prices from, but it's all right through the app, which is pretty nice.