App not showing reservations?

We have had just about everything booked for quite a while now, our cruise is next week and all of a sudden nothing is showing up in the app? The excursions, the 3 night dining plan, lunch at Chops. Is this normal or nothing to worry about? The app says reservations may not show up but not to worry but seems really odd at this time for everything to disappear. 

5 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

We have had just about everything booked for quite a while now, our cruise is next week and all of a sudden nothing is showing up in the app? The excursions, the 3 night dining plan, lunch at Chops. Is this normal or nothing to worry about? The app says reservations may not show up but not to worry but seems really odd at this time for everything to disappear. 

We had this happen right before our cruise this past week. Delete the app and re-download it and everything should show back up again. 

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

Don't expect anything but the unexpected from the app. Glad it was an easy fix.

Yeah, we had issues all week. Even though everything showed up, it constantly gave us the "something is wrong" message up top and for two days we had NO info at all, no menus, no activities, nothing. Thankfully, i saved the link you posted a while back with the Cruise compass pdf, so I could access that when I needed to see what was going on. (And was able to send them all to this site so Matt could post them) 

3 minutes ago, Starrynight0154 said:

This glitch is worse than usual. Deleted the app multiple times. Logged out and back in. All my reservations are still missing for the app and cruise planner. It’s showing I can rebook at a higher price. Guess I’ll just wait until they fix it. 

Cruise planner too? That is ridiculous. I don't like this at all, especially when we are 10 days out. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,
This is happening to me as well now. I tried multiple times reinstalling app it didn’t work. Also the reservation not visible on their website as well.

I had already checked in few days back. 
but it still showing no reservation for you.

With only 5 days to go and this is happening. Any more suggestions how to get this fixed?