WOW Royal C&A does not want to send me my crystal block!

Shari

• 3 months later...

Looking for clarification: do you get the crystal block for the cruise on which you cross the 140 threshold or on the first cruise AFTER? We're due to cross 140 on the 2025 cruise we're planning and if we're getting the block for that cruise we want to book a ship that we want to stare at often 😅

13 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Looking for clarification: do you get the crystal block for the cruise on which you cross the 140 threshold or on the first cruise AFTER? We're due to cross 140 on the 2025 cruise we're planning and if we're getting the block for that cruise we want to book a ship that we want to stare at often 😅

You get it on the cruise where you cross the threshold.  So if you are due to pass 140 on your next cruise, you will get it on your next cruise !!!

4 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

You get it on the cruise where you cross the threshold.  So if you are due to pass 140 on your next cruise, you will get it on your next cruise !!!

IF and ONLY IF they actually have them.  My wife passed 140 points on Mariner in June 2022. Followed up with phone calls and again when on Freedom in June 2023 (when she DID get her block for 210). Still no Mariner block from the 140 cruise.

20 hours ago, WAYNO said:

My Wife just got off Oasis yesterday.  I've not paid any attention to the  criteria for additional blocks, but this was in her room.

Not to be a gift-horse basher, I will just say this newest glass block is different than the previous version. 

P1000827.JPG

Yeah I think they changed it to this design early last year. I know there's an article by Matt floating around.

I've gotten used to the new look but still think the simple etching of the old one was more classy.