Parking at the Cruise Port of Galveston

Paid4c4

It really boils down to what you want to pay. For the 92 year old I recommend you drop them off at the terminal and then park the car. If you park at the terminal it will be around $165 for uncovered and $200 for covered, irregardless of handicap parking permits. And other than the closest parking lot (and most expensive) you will have to walk from your car to the terminal. Only Pier 14 terminal parking has a shuttle as it is quite a distance. We park off site at an indoor parking garage and the shuttle brings you right to the terminal for a short walk. Also the terminal has escalators and elevators from the ground floor to the departure level. You can look up Galveston Wharves and it will show the on premise parking and options. It you look up Galveston Cruise Parking you can see the other options. Not as an endorsement, we use Port Parking as they are close to the terminal, indoor and cheaper than the terminal parking. We will be on Harmony in late November and have our parking pre-reserved.

14 hours ago, CrznTxn said:

It really boils down to what you want to pay. For the 92 year old I recommend you drop them off at the terminal and then park the car. If you park at the terminal it will be around $165 for uncovered and $200 for covered, irregardless of handicap parking permits. And other than the closest parking lot (and most expensive) you will have to walk from your car to the terminal. Only Pier 14 terminal parking has a shuttle as it is quite a distance. We park off site at an indoor parking garage and the shuttle brings you right to the terminal for a short walk. Also the terminal has escalators and elevators from the ground floor to the departure level. You can look up Galveston Wharves and it will show the on premise parking and options. It you look up Galveston Cruise Parking you can see the other options. Not as an endorsement, we use Port Parking as they are close to the terminal, indoor and cheaper than the terminal parking. We will be on Harmony in late November and have our parking pre-reserved.

Thank You.

On 9/11/2023 at 4:04 PM, Paid4c4 said:

We will be going out of Galveston on the Harmony and looking for information about parking at the cruise port.  We will be traveling with a 92 year old and do have a handicap parking placard.  Any comments will be appreciated.

Bill

When I take family cruises with my 87 year old mother-in-law, I drop her and the family and luggage at the drop off. Then I go park. I usually use the north or south lot.

Back when Royal sailed out of terminal 2, the only options required a bus. Usually I used the port of Galveston parking, but I once used portparking.com. both worked fine.