Wonder of the Seas Itinerary Change

RCARD

Dear Guest,

We’re excited to welcome you onboard Wonder of the Seas for our September 10th, 2023 sailing! Before you make your way to the terminal, we have some important information to share with you.

Along with our Chief Meteorologist, Craig Setzer, we’re monitoring adverse weather systems in and around our path. Please know, the safety and well-being of our guests and crew members remain our highest priority.

To ensure we have a safe and smooth journey, and to stay well away from Hurricane Lee’s path, we’ve adjusted our itinerary. We’ll now visit Cozumel, Mexico on Day 4 and Roatan, Honduras on Day 5. Below, please find our revised itinerary.

Date

Day

Port of Call

Arrive

Depart

09/10/23

Sun

Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida

4:30 PM

09/11/23

Mon

Perfect Day at CocoCay

7:00 AM

5:00 PM

09/12/23

Tue

Cruising

09/13/23

Wed

Cozumel, Mexico

7:00 AM

6:00 PM

09/14/23

Thu

Roatan, Honduras

8:30 AM

6:00 PM

09/15/23

Fri

Cruising

09/16/23

Sat

Cruising

09/17/23

Sun

Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida

6:00 AM

Any pre-paid Royal Caribbean International shore excursions booked for Charlotte Amalie and Philipsburg will automatically be refunded as a credit to your Onboard Account. These credits will be added to your SeaPass Account and can be used anywhere onboard, and any remaining refundable amounts after your cruise ends will be refunded to your card on file.

Once onboard, feel free to visit the Royal Caribbean App and select the RTFImage_64fb73bf0ec861787884a030.jpg icon orpass by our Shore Excursions Desk on Deck 6 so our destination experts can help you make the most of your time in Cozumel and Roatan.

We’re sorry for the last-minute change caused by the weather – your safety is our top priority. Please know, being onboard a ship is one of the safest places to be because we are faster and can move out of the way of any inclement weather. Currently, the situation remains fluid and we’re still monitoring the storm’s path. We’ll be sure to keep you informed every step of the way.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We’ll see you soon!

Sincerely,

Aurora Yera-Rodriguez
AVP | Guest Experience
Royal Caribbean International

Anyone know if they are going to offer any on board credit for this? 

Disney is giving every room $200 AND 20% off any future cruise before September 2025. Also, they had the option to cancel at 100%.

I get hurricane Lee messed it up, we are cruising in hurricane season, but I'm flying into Florida to avoid Mexico. I could of just drove to Galveston and saved $1000 in flights. 😕

IMG_9281.png

It doesn't appear so @Ibenz.  I will say that a switch from Bermuda to to Cozumel is much different.  I don't see where in that letter they are offering full cancelation and the onboard credit is "up to" $200 per stateroom not $200 for every stateroom.  If the most expensive cabin gets $200, what does the least expensive stateroom get?  $50?

Like you said, you're cruising in hurricane season.

On 9/8/2023 at 5:23 PM, Ibenz said:

Anyone know if they are going to offer any on board credit for this? 

Disney is giving every room $200 AND 20% off any future cruise before September 2025. Also, they had the option to cancel at 100%.

I get hurricane Lee messed it up, we are cruising in hurricane season, but I'm flying into Florida to avoid Mexico. I could have it just drove to Galveston and saved $1000 in flights. 😕

IMG_9281.png

Low probability the company will offer compensation for an itinerary change due to a major storm. Mexico or not, I would be content with just being able to vacation at all during the height of hurricane season. 

4 hours ago, tonyfsu21 said:

Low probability the company will offer compensation for an itinerary change due to a major storm. Mexico or not, I would be content with just being able to vacation at all during the height of hurricane season. 

I agree, no need to complain. We're booked next month.  The crown jewel of our trip is Grand Turk.  Happy this storm will slip by the the North of it.  Got to stay lucky another month, but yes, we are prepared for the possibility of West rather than East.